Im gonna take my blog to the internet...

Hey guys! This is going to be my first blog post *insert super nervous face here* I've wanted to start a blog for years. Before kids, before social media was so huge, and before most people my age probably really knew what a blog was.  I just never did it because I didn't feel good enough or maybe it was fear...fear that no one would read it or that they would think it was silly, but now that I'm older and wiser my attitude is who cares!? Josh (my husband) encouraged me to do it for fun and as an outlet. So here I am trying to figure out how to start a blog! For those of you that don't know me personally, I am a stay at home mom to T H R E E little boys. It can be pretty exhausting at times, hence the need for a hobby ;) Our oldest is five and he will start kindergarten the beginning of September. Our youngest will be one at the end of august -cue the crying- and our sour patch of a middle child is a threenager! So as you can imagine there is never a dull moment around here. Oh, we are also a military family and just moved to Okinawa Japan at the beginning of March! So that has been super fun and exciting! I don't really know the direction this blog is going to go. Everyone is always saying "find your niche" but I'm kind of a rule breaker like that so I don't know if I'll have an exact niche, but I plan to post about some DIY projects we have done and are doing in our base house to get started so stay tuned for that. If you want to see more of our day to day lives you can follow my instagram account where I post cute pictures of the kids and silly stories. I also have a youtube channel that we just started. We probably shouldn't even call it a channel because so far it only has two amateur videos on it. I'm hoping to add more though. So, if you want to hang around and see what becomes of this I would love to have you along for the ride! 

Thanks for being here 💕

Ashley 



Comments

  1. Yay! You are so talented and have so much to share with the world! "Do you" and it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats sweet of you! I definitely feel boring most of the time, but I figure why not?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY entryway key holder

Skincare Products I Have Fallen in Love With